Tuesday, September 29, 2009

To Jump or Not to Jump...That is the Question


I was told Siamese are either a lap cat or a shoulder cat. Chop Chop is the jumper. If you visit our house he will likely jump on your shoulder. All of our doors to our house have claw marks on them, thanks to Chop Chop. Here, he is deciding on what I am going to feed him.


Like most wives, I take too long in the bathroom. I drive my husband to the guest bath where he gets no privacy. A guy can't take a shower in peace. After any shower, Bamboo (sitting on the blue towel) hops in the tub and sticks his head under the faucet and waits for the diverter (technical jargon from a plumber's daughter) to drop. Then he attacks the water that gurgles out. We have video of this but it's not digital. Chop Chop in his favorite pose atop a door





No comments:

Post a Comment