Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bamboo's Big Workout

Well, you see, we bought this treadmill- you know, to get fit and all that. Well I got on, and someone joined me. None other than Bamboo, the scaredy cat of the family, the one that doesn't like anything new, who hides (for a while) when company comes to visit. So there I was, speeding along at .5 miles per hour and an incline of 3 when Bamboo bumps me off to see what all this was about. I quick hollered to my husband to get the camera. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. This was not staged, nor encouraged. And still photography doesn't do it justice...he was moving.

Note BB's tail is straight up. He is excited!

Bamboo slipped off the treadmill only once. After that he got the hang of it.


Bamboo stayed on the treadmill for several minutes. Here, he is investigating the source of the motor sound. His brother is just visible left center, showed absolutely no interest in a fitness program, though he is the one that needs it most. Whenever I go on the treadmill (not enough), Bamboo comes in and sitsonthe ironing board I have near by. I am usually going a little faster than his preferred speed, but he watches me intently.

No comments:

Post a Comment